Savannah Animal Exclusion
At Critter Control of Savannah, our team not only fixes your wild animal problems, but we ensure that they will not happen again! We utilize a number of effective methods of habitat modification and exclusion to prevent wildlife from entering your home or property. There is a lot more to habitat modification than one may think. Identifying and limiting access to food, water or shelter for the target species is an excellent start. Exclusion techniques may also include sealing entry points, placing screens over vents or establishing other barriers to intrusion from wildlife.
Some exclusion techniques may be more effective than others, but if implemented incorrectly, could lead to much larger issues. The tricky part, is making sure that you have done your research, and have properly identified the animal. Done incorrectly, exclusion techniques may cause more harm than good, and may create a situation where an animal will learn to avoid traps and baits. Our team of wildlife professionals at Critter Control of Savannah have the experience and necessary training to identify the offending animal, and develop the most effective plan of defense.
Excluding wildlife from an area of your home or property that is being damaged can be the best approach to more permanent wildlife control. While trapping a nuisance animal may solve the current animal infestation issues, it does not necessarily solve future issues. By locating all points of animal entry and implementing repair and exclusion techniques, the chances for future animal infestation and damage are reduced immensely.
Animal Exclusion Points:
- Chimney : Adding chimney caps and screening can prevent animals from falling in or nesting
- Plumbing Vents : Animals seeking shelter can become stuck in plumbing pipes
- Roof & Fascia Spaces : Poorly sealed points between roof & fascia invite animal entry
- Roof Vents : Lightweight, flimsy vents should be replaced with heavy secure roof vents
- Oven & Bathroom Exhaust Vents : Adding screening to vents helps keep animals out
- Roof/Soffit Intersection : Securing gaps will help prevent animal chewing and entry
- Holes in Siding : Repairing & reinforcing holes will discourage animal infestation
- Porch & Deck : Durable screening around base prevents nesting animals
- Trees & Landscaping : Removal of overhanging tree limbs and encroaching vegetation
We know the right way to solve your problem, let us help you today! Call the Critter Control of Savannah office today for effective wildlife proofing techniques.
The Critter Control of Savannah Solution
Critter Control of Savannah knows the solution to your problem! Our team is committed to one overall concept: that we strive for humane wildlife exclusion and environmentally responsible techniques for taking care of nuisance wild animal problems. We use innovative methods to provide the safest, and most effective wildlife exclusion services. We develop a plan to remove and exclude the nuisance wildlife pest, prevent future animal infestation and repair animal damage. At Critter Control of Savannah, we back it up with our animal exclusion guarantee — “Our Repairs Keep Animals Out!”
Call the Critter Control of Savannah office today! We will be more than happy to help you! 912.898.5992
Critter Control handles wild animals only. Please call your local shelter if you have a domestic animal issue.